On Technobiography, I described a business and ICT development in the Philippines where an entrepreneurship NGO and private-sector is banding together to set-up internet cafes in barrios. (Read: â€œOFWâ€™s urged to invest in Internet CafÃ©â€™s in Barangaysâ€ on Technobiography) . Below are four franchising packages I gathered from a couple of flyers.
There are four PLDT and Smart Internet CafÃ© franchises available for entrepreneurs.
PLDT myDSL Internetcafe+
- Internet , call, load station.
- As low as P35,000 investment (1 PC); Franchise package of 15 PCs costs P525,000.
- Business lines: internet access, e-load/e-pin retailing, remittance services (Smart Money, I suppose?), International calling (Php3/minute), e-Learning/e-Review.
- Claimed ROI: 6-12 months.
- (btw, a related article I read on Bussiness Mirror says that a PC needs to have a rental time of 6hours/day to reach breakeven).
- Tel +632-631-0506
Smart Bro computer station
- A one-PC Internet station packaged for a sari-sari store or cellphone kiosk. The flyer is vague in describing the services of this franchise proposal.
Smart Click Internet & more
- Can be setup anywhere in the Philippines. The only internet shop franchise that can be installed in remote areas of the Philippines.
- Call +632-511-2634 or email email@example.com
- Ah, the well-established and most popular internet cafÃ© chain. Franchise fee as low as Php150,000.
- call +632-638-6742 loc. 218
For further inquiries, call 101-888 (PLDT) or visit www.mypad.net .
eOFW is not related in any way to the companies featured in our articles except otherwise specified. We feature different companies for the information of our readers to help them better find services that suit their needs.
No related posts.