In 2006, I invested in Real Estate. I purchased foreclosed properties in Cavite, renovated them then rented them out on a rent-to-own basis. I pay the bank a certain monthly amortization and collect monthly rent from my tenants. The difference between my monthly amortization to the bank and the monthly rent I collect is my monthly profit.
You can do that too! For more details of how to do this, get Larry Gamboa’s book “Think Rich Pinoy!”
Since then, I’ve been on the lookout for more properties to purchase.
There’s a regular advertiser in Bulletin and OFW Ngayon by the name Bahay Financial Services Inc (BFS). Below are excerpts from BFS advertisement. I inquired at BFS via telephone, the summary of requirements is also included in this article.
Advertisement of Bahay Financial Services:
Bahay Financial Services Inc.
Home Investment Made Easy
A Specialty Asset Management Company offers for sale:
- Over 4,000 Pre-owned Properties (Lots, House and Lots):
Budget/Starter Homes, Value Homes, and Investment/Starter Lots
- Attractive locations in NCR and Calabarzon
- Broad Selection with Prices from P100T to P2MM and up
- Flexible financing schemes available
Magka-Bahay sa Sariling Bayan, Sa Presyong Kayang-kaya, Para Buhay ay Kaaya-aya
I inquired via telephone. these are some of the details I gathered:
- 2 Valid IDs with photo and signature
- 2 2×2 picture
- proof of billing
- certificate of employment and compensation
- latest ITR
- payroll slip (past 3 months to present)
- bank statement (past 3 months to present)
- latest credit card statement
- Marriage contract (optional if married)Terms:
- at least 15% reservation fee
- 21% payable in 6 months with 14% interest
- full-downpayment 36% of offer price
- remaining 64%, 5/10/15 years
- fixed interest p.a. of 14%
- estimate 5% additional on top of offer price on internet (documentary stamps, fees, local business tax).
- If cash-purchase: up to 90 days, 0% interestContact sales specialists:Janice, Grace, Peachy – telephone: 817-5184 / 892-2400 (trunk)
Contact Bahay Financial Services:
Makati Office: 8th Floor, Banco de Oro Plaza Bldg., Paseo de Roxas, Makati City. Tel: +63817-5184 or +63-893-1613 or +63-892-6100
Alabang Office: 8F Tower 2, Insular Life Corporate Center, Insular Life Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa. Tel: +63-756-6303
eOFW is not related in any way to the companies featured in our articles except otherwise specified. We feature different companies for the information of our readers to help them better find services that suit their needs.
No related posts.