I’ve observed iRemit’s strong presence in many different countries. Many of my friends in Singapore tell me that iRemit is their preferred remittance service.
In this article, we take a look at iRemit’s wide menu of services and features and how OFWs around the world can avail of the service that best fits their needs.
iRemit Inc. is a duly registered company in the Philippines engaged in servicing the remittance needs of millions of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) worldwide.
The company revolutionized the remittance industry by employing the latest IT technology utilizing the internet platform making it possible to cut down the usual remittance period to as short as minutes up to 1 week depending on the area and the chosen service mode. With this, iRemit commits to provide excellent, innovative and fast remittance services to our OFWs and their beneficiaries.
Sending money is done through iRemit Foreign Offices or tie-up partners.
- iRemit Visa Card – Receive money fast and secure thru iRemit Visa Card
- Bank-to-Bank – clients can receive the remittance through major local banks in the Philippines
- Door to Door Remittance – Send your money safe and fast right at the recepient’s doorstep.
- iRemit Remittance Pick-up – Claim you money anywhere in the Philippines through iRemit’s accredited business partners
- iRemit Payment Services – iRemit Foreign Offices accept and facilitate monthly payments to SSS, Philhealth and Pag-IBIG, among others.
- iRemit SMS Remittance – Receive money thru SMS anywhere through G-Cash and SmartPadala SMS Remittance
Delivery time depends on the method of remittance.
Sending money through the iRemit Visa Card is almost instant and the recepients can withdraw their money at any BancNet, MegaLink or Expressnet ATMs around the Philippines. Visit the iRemit Visa Card FAQs for more details.
On the other hand, door-to-door delivery times depend on the delivery area. Similarly, Bank-to-Bank delivery time will depend on bank hours.
Remittance fees vary depending on country of origin as well as the type of service used. The iRemit website has a convenient tool to search for the service fees of specific countries.
Tip: Under “Select Service Mode”, choose “All” so that you can compare rates of the different services available from that country.
For other countries not included in the website’s tool, contact the nearby iRemit office for details on service fees. Ask also about local promos and discounts.
- iRemit has a wide range of services to cater to the many needs of OFWs.
- Global coverage is a huge advantage for iRemit.
- The services that link to government institutions (SSS contributions, Pag-ibig, Philhealth) is also a good way for OFWs to ensure that their monthly contributions reach the right government office.
- The iRemit website is very comprehensive, providing updates, contact information, rates and office locations per country.
- With the many services available through iRemit, it’s best to keep up-to-date with the latest offerings of your nearby iRemit office. For example, iRemit Canada now accepts sending of money from debit card (instead of over-the-counter cash).
- On the iRemit website, The delivery locator tool and the Visa Card ATM locator allows you to find a convenient location for your loved ones to receive the remittance.
- Use the Online tracking tool to check status of your remittance.
- There’s a jingle that plays in the background when you visit the iRemit website. Click the “speaker” icon on the top right of their website to put the music on mute.
- Philippine Head Office
26/F Discovery Centre
25 ADB Avenue
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Customer Service
24/7 CALL CENTER
Telephone Number: (632) 706-9999 and 706-2737
Domestic Toll Free Number: 1-800-10-ITANONG (4826664)
Domestic Toll Free Number: 1-800-10-INQUIRY (4678479)
Facsimile Number: (632)706-2767
- iRemit website: http://www.myiremit.com/
- About iRemit
- Foreign Offices
- Investor Relations
iRemit according to Bloggers / In the News:
- Pinoy in Singapore: Remitting Money to the Philippines from Singapore
- ABS-CBN News Online: iRemit, Landbank in Remittance Deal
- ABS-CBN News Online: iRemit income more than doubles in 2007
- iRemit on the news in 2007
eOFW is not related in any way to the companies featured in our articles except otherwise specified. We feature different companies for the information of our readers to help them better find services that suit their needs.
No related posts.