The LandBank of the Philippines has a set of remittance services that leverages the presence of their Land Bank offices in foreign countries such as Italy, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, UAE, Kuwait and the US. Their remittance service is hinged around being able to transfer funds from a local LandBank account to a foreign currency LandBank account.
Two notable services, the iCheque and iWires, allow OFWs to control the issuance of cheques and wire-transfer via their online accounts.
About LandBank EasyPadala
Easy padala is another e-banking innovation from the Land Bank of the Philippines, one of the leading and stable development-oriented financial institutions in the Philippines to date. Easy Padala gives the Global Filipino like you the total security you need while availing for remittance services on-line. Easy Padala esnsures that your hard-earned money reaches your loved ones on a near real-time basis wherever you may be. This is the ultimate banking convenience you deserve from the bank that has a genuine heart for the LAND and for its PEOPLE.
- Bank to bank transfer by maintaining a local and foreign currency account with Landbank
- iSweldo – manning agencies can pay salaries working outside the Philippines via I-Sweldo. Requires a local and foreign currency account with Landbank.
- iACH – allows US residents to transfer money to the Philippines via account transfer using the Automated Clearing House network.
- iCheque – remitters can issue cheques which are sent to correspondent banks for remittances processing. Available for US residents only.
- iWires - web-based wire transfer service let’s you send money to the Philippines via SWIFT of your own bank.
- Through a Philippine Landbank account
- Almost real-time
- No information at time of visit to website
- The web-based wire transfer is an interesting service as it puts the wire-transfer in the hands of the account holder.
- iCheque can come in handy as well when OFWs in the US need to issue cheques to Philippine recipients.
- Limited information on their website.
- The flagship services (iPadala, iSweldo) requires having a local and foreign currency account with Landbank.
- Use the Land Bank services if any one of their International branches is accessible to you.
LandBank remittance companies and representative offices overseas (reference: Landbank flyer)
- LBP Remittance Co.
8215-A Woodman Avenue
Panorama City, California 91402
Telephone Numbers (818) 989-2720 / 2861
Fax Number (818) 989 – 2783
Contact Person : Ma. Cecilia C. Abante – Manager
- LBP Financial Services SpA (Rome)
Via del Viminale 8, Int. 2, Scala
00184 Rome, Italy
Tel. # (3906) 487-0676
Fax # (3906) 487-2214
Representative Officer: Ms. Elsa A. Lim
- Â LBP Financial Services SpA (Milan)
Via Torino, 1520123
P.I, Ec. F 0502618007
Tel. # (3902) 8969-4459
Fax # (3902) 8969-4972
Mr. Manuel J. Bonifacio
LBP Tokyo Representative Office
Rm 302, 3F Roppongi Heights
4-1-16 Roppongi, Minato-ku
Tokyo, Japan 107 1060032
Tel (813) 3582-2186
Fax (813) 3582-2978
LBP Singapore Representative Office
#17-02 Robina House
1 Shenton Way, Singapore 068803
Tel (65) 6324-4298
Fax (65) 6324-7110
LBP Taiwan Representative Office
10F No.216 Tun Hua South Rd.,
Sec 1, Taipei City
Tel (8862) 2 721-6525
Fax (8862) 2 731-6370
- United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi Desk Office c/o The Philippine Embassy
Villa #7, Alfalah St.,
Madinat Zayid, PO Box 3215
Cellphone no. (0097150) 5162508
Kuwait Desk Office
c/o Al Ansari & Behbehani Exchange
Al Enma’a Tower, Abdulla Al Mubarak St.
Mirqab, State of Kuwait
eOFW is not related in any way to the companies featured in our articles except otherwise specified. We feature different companies for the information of our readers to help them better find services that suit their needs.
No related posts.