MoneyGram eMoney Transfers cater to online money transfers to the Philippines. With thousands of agent locations in 700+ cities/towns in the Philippines, there is always a MoneyGram outlet nearby.
The online service allows senders to fund internet money transfers using US bank accounts or through credit cards. Beneficiaries can receive via home delivery (LBC), through cash pick-up or through LBC ATM card.
MoneyGram also has an ExpressPaymentÂ® Bill Payment system. No information found as of writing on which Philippine-based billers accept payments online.
About MoneyGram Internet Money Transfers
MoneyGram has been providing trusted payment and financial services since 1940. The safe, fast way to send and receive money worldwide. MoneyGram.
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa Card)
- US Bank Account
- Home Delivery via LBC
- Pick-up at Over the counter at more than 700 cities in the Philippines
- Through LBC ATM Card
- Home Delivery within 3 days
- eMoney Same day service: Available for pick-up at agent location within minutes
- LBC ATM card within 1 day
- Same day Service:
- $14 fee for $100 remittance
- $55 fee for $899 remittance
- Economy Service:
- $10 fee for $100 remittance
- $24.99 for $899 remittance
- Available for pick-up within minutes in many agent locations around the country
- Send to ATM available. Send to home available
- Higher remittance fees for larger remittance amounts.
- $500 per transfer limit on credit card payments.
- Strength of this service is the well established home delivery service (LBC) as well as the many agent locations around the Philippines. The LBC ATM remittance could work, but be aware of some reports of lost remittances
eOFW is not related in any way to the companies featured in our articles except otherwise specified. We feature different companies for the information of our readers to help them better find services that suit their needs.
No related posts.