Here’s a list of articles I plan to write for eOFW:
- my proposal to a fellowship program to research about communication and finance tools for OFWs
- BDO e-Remit
- opening a philippine based bank account online
- online banking
- BPI and a Fil-Am foundation putting up an entrepreneur+OFWinvestments program
- microfinance for OFWs
- Atikha’s computer center for kids of OFWs
- Finance tools (links seen on Warren’s blog)
- Colayco’s website
- TV shows and radio programs catering to OFW concerns
- OT: two Ka Edong’s in the OFW sector
that’s the short-list so far.
eOFW is not related in any way to the companies featured in our articles except otherwise specified. We feature different companies for the information of our readers to help them better find services that suit their needs.
No related posts.